Monday, June 22, 2020

Jesus I Trust In You



Jesus 
I
Trust 
In
You

The Bible tells us we need to leave all of our
fears, concerns, difficulties, sorrows and hardships
at the feet of Jesus our Savior.
We are taught to trust that Jesus will protect us,
love us and grant us everything we need
to allow us to successfully navigate this life here on earth.
And yet to do this, really do this, hand it over to Him,
walk away and move forward knowing He has this, He has us,
is a very challenging thing for most of us to do.
I personally want to try to fix "it". 
I want to do everything I can to make things okay.
But sometimes no matter what you do it may
never be okay. And that is when we are forced to
relinquish control to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Jesus I trust in you.
This is what I should recite from the moment I awake 
and then again just before I close my eyes at night.
Why is it so hard to trust, truly trust that God will 
provide for us all that we need so that we may do all that is necessary 
to live our life in such a way as to glorify Him, bring others to Him 
and upon our death, return to Him for eternity.

Please know that living on this earth is hard hard work. 
It is sometimes difficult to trust, and leave it all at the 
feet of Jesus. It is even more difficult when our world is out 
of control as it is right now. When we are in pain, suffering 
or confused by the acts of those surrounding us it is even
more challenging to trust. It is in these times, these frightening
times, where we MUST trust in Jesus. It is in these times we are 
experiencing right now where we must pray for God's mercy
on our world. Pray for our leaders and pray that people will 
turn back to God. That all men and women will love themselves 
and each other. Our prayers need to be direct and frequent.
We must pray with urgency and determination.
And above all we must trust that the Holy Spirit will 
dwell inside us, that Jesus will never abandon us and 
God our Father will protect us and call us home when
our life mission here is complete.

God bless each of you in a very special way today so 
that you may feel God's loving presence in your life.

I apologize for the ads in the middle of my post.
I am trying desperately to figure out the code to remove them. 





No comments: