Monday, May 8, 2017

Dorm Room Decor



I found this little wooden nugget at Goodwill.
I bought it for $3.99!
I found an old rag and a leftover bottle 
of white acrylic paint in my craft cabinet.
I just rubbed the white paint on 
in a messy kind of way. 
This was easy for me as it required 
no talent whatsoever!
That's it!
DONE!
Very easy and very cute little shelf to stash in 
Baby Girl # 2's dorm room!


Here it is with some PINK thingamgiggies!


I know you are saying, "Wow, that is so cute!"


And you are also saying, "Mama Holli is just so clever!"


Now this is a great little bit of history!
The gorgeous brooch belonged to my husband's great grandmother!
The hanky we bought in Italy on our honeymoon.


The cute little rose dish was part of my china tea set
when I was a little girl. It was given to me by my Granny and Popeye.


The BEST part of the post!
Here is the sweet baby girl #2 who now has this
treasure in her dorm room far away from home in Texas!
How stinking cute is she!!!
I miss you Mooshka!

No comments: