Monday, November 23, 2009

Mama Is A Dipper!

 I love a good dip!  I will gladly pass on any dessert to be a participant in a good
dip and chip session!
So I am the queen mama of dips!
Here is one of my favorite and easy dips!
Great for pre Turkey Day festivities!
Baked Potato Dip
1 16oz sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
3 green chives diced
sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients and chill before serving!
Remember the key to serving holiday dips is to have an adult dip and a kid dip!  The kids are still in training on the proper way to dip!  Hopefully most of the adults know not to "double dip"!
I hate double dippers!  It just ruins the whole dipping experience!
And "triple dippers" are just gross!
Get a plate already!


1 comment:

mizdarlin said...

Isn't it kinda hot on your fingers, trying to dunk the baked potato into the dip?