Friday, May 27, 2016

Not Your Fancy Chicken Salad


Sometimes recipes do not have to be 
FANCY
nor
COMPLICATED
to be delicious!
This one is neither.
The photo is pretty uneventful as well.
Such is life!
So here ya go.
Grill, fry, bake or buy some boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
In a small bowl throw a DOLLOP of mayo in.
I like that word, dollop!
Maybe DOLLOP 2 big old tablespoons of your 
favorite mayo from your frig.
Then you add a SPLASH of your favorite Italian Salad Dressing.
I had some Olive Garden Dressing 
in my frig so I grabbed it right away.
Mix it up and then SPILL it over the chicken in a pretty bowl.
I added about 1 tablespoon of diced celery to give 
it a little crunch.
You may also add onions and or nuts for a little crunch 
if you so need too.
STIR
then 
SERVE it up!
There ya go!
So easy yet so yummy!
Leave me a comment with your favorite 
not so FANCY
NONCOMPLICATED
recipe! Please!

Go HERE for FANCY!





No comments: