Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Vintage Chic Named Mama Julie!

Mama Julie from a Vintage Chic is so talented let me tell you!
She makes the most magical cards you eyes will ever see!
She is happy, perky, sweet and crafty to
say the least!
Check out her latest creations!



How darn cute is that!
Give that doggy a bone already!
Hate to see him beg like that!
It is just so pitiful!




Warm and Cozy!
Makes you want to have a cup of
hot chocolate and sit by the fire!
Mama Julie's blog is full of
daily surprises which
almost always includes one of
her new creations!
She shares wonderful
stories and recipes too!
So skip on over and see Mama Julie, 
A Vintage Chic!




3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Those are beautiful! What a sweet little Scottie. I shall check her out!
Brenda

Hearts Turned said...

Awww, Holli! You're just too good to me! What a sweet surprise to see this on my sidebar this morning! Again--you just made me smile and made my day! Thanks, dear friend! You bring a lot of joy to people--every day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by.I enjoyed your blog as well.Very fun and cute.Have a great day and fun finds 2 U ...Chickie