Monday, January 16, 2017

Mama's Guacamole






This Texas Mama loves her some good tortilla chips.
What she loves more is a good batch of fresh 
guacamole!
guac!
avocado mash!
avocado mush!
YUM!
However you mash this combo up it will 
always come up tasting delicious!
This is an easy, fresh and delicious recipe.

2 avocados
juice of 1 lime
sea salt to taste
2 Tbls finely chopped onion
1/2 Cup chopped cilantro

In your favorite bowl, mash up 2 ripe avocados.
Mix in all the other ingredients.
Add one avocado pit to the dip, cover and chill 
for about 30 minutes before serving.

I love my Guac all by itself or with some 
really good tortilla chips.
Serve it up with your tacos, fajitas, sandwich, burrito,
salad, and or grilled protein. You can not go wrong
serving it up with any of the above.
Share your favorite guacamole sidekick with me!
Adios Mamas! 




Don't mind me. I'm just in my kitchen
doing my guacamole dance!
Next up......
the SALSA!



Go HERE!



or HERE!


2 comments:

Angie said...

Your daughters poem was very good! She must be such a sweet girl :) OH good idea, I have some avocados I need to use soon!

hjn said...

Thank you Miss Angie! She is a sweet soul for sure! Have a beautiful weekend!