Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Young and Perky Catholic Blogger!


I would like to introduce you to Miss Emily Marie!
She is a sweet young lady who is dedicated 
her new blog to the greater glory of God!
How amazing is that!
Emily writes...........................
"As I begin my second year of college, I wanted a way to recount my walk with the Lord as He leads me through this time. I came up with the idea to start a blog when I was talking to my mom  about the struggles modern girls face. So many of us are yearning to be seen as beautiful, yet I believe that society’s definition of beauty, as seen in tabloids, Hollywood, etc., ignores the true beauty of humanity. This beauty comes only through the Father and I want this website to be a place where young girls learn to root their identity, beauty, and authentic femininity in Him."



"My goal is to help young girls fall in love with Him through not only their prayer and faith experiences, but also in their respect for themselves and their bodies. I absolutely love fashion and beauty especially when it brings glory to the Lord. I strongly believe that to be modest does not mean you have to be frumpy and to be cute and fashionable does not mean you have to show everything to the world. Hopefully more girls will come to realize this truth and we can turn around a culture that puts so much attention on bodily, earthly, and over-sexualized things."
Glorify will share posts about;







I highly recommend that you pass this blog along to all
of the beautiful young women you know!

Emily is such a lovely young lady who will continue to lead others to God through her works. 

What an amazing mentor she is to so many young women attempting to navigate 
through this crazy and confusing world we live in today.

Bravo Emily!

Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you!

Find your way over to GLORIFY by clicking HERE!

or HERE

or HERE

or HERE!


  • If you are a collector of prayer cards 
  • then you have to see these beautiful pieces of art!
  • Go HERE!


No comments: