Friday, May 27, 2016

Feeling Tropical


It is a little chilly here in Colorado this week.
I am pining for some sun so we 
can go hike in the mountains.
So I decided to warm things up a bit here on the blog.
My daughter's latest painting!
Oil on Canvas
You can visit her website to view more of her work.

A few months ago we visited the islands
of St. John and St. Thomas.
We stayed 5 days at the amazing
Caneel Bay Resort.
It was so beautiful and WARM!

Here are a few of the photos I took.
SIGH

This property had SIX private beaches! 



View from our porch!



This flower was so intriguing.
So bright and beautiful!


Feeling Artsy






Look at the clever way they kept my
Cosmo perky and cold!
STOP!
I couldn't even stand it!
And such friendly portions!
Seconds without even asking for it!

We stayed at the beautiful Caneel Bay!
I highly recommend it!





No comments: