Danny spies a new baby brother!
I seriously can't get enough
of this sweet family!
Tips on shooting large families
- Start early and before lunch. The lighting is great in the morning and the kids are perky.
- Have snacks and water on hand.
- Bring a partner in crime or have mom help to run behind you acting like a fool to get their attention all at once!
- Shoot in sports mode so you can take as many photos as you possibly can! I usually just hold the button down and it sounds like a paparazzi attack!
- Potty Talk - I use potty talk and it gets a smile and laugh every single time! (Did you ever hear Santa fart?) This makes me sound very unintelligent but I get a spontaneous laugh each time!
- Catch them in their element. Try to take many photos in the moment when they are not looking. These will be mama's favorite.
- Patience! Wait for it! That shot will come I promise!
- Have fun and don't stress. If you don't get that shot you want, you can always try again.