MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Panini Maker!

I love my Panini Maker!
So do my kids!
So I took the  leftover
ham from Easter.
I grabbed some yummy
potato bread from the pantry.
I snatched some Muenster
cheese, mayo and honey mustard 
from the fridge.
This
Is
What 
WAS 
Created
YUMMMM!

Make a rich dressing by missing the 
mayo and the honey mustard together.
Slap it on both sides of the bread.
Layer ham and cheese on top of that!
Drop it on a Panini Grill 
lathered with olive oil.
Grill until cheese oozes out
and it smells divine!
EAT!
LEFTOVER

7 comments:

  1. I have thought about purchasing a Panini Grill. That sandwich has sold me on it! Quick and easy and TASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm....YUM, Holli! This looks fabulous! I really do think I need to go and make my lunch now...!

    I LOVE my panini maker--definitely a family favorite--we'll be trying this one very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks super YUMMO1 This would make a great addition to Tuesday Tastes at Crazy Daisy. Stop by and check it out!

    www.crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum....... and easy too! A great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to enjoy leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a delicious lunch if I do say so... I ate lentil soup and cheese bread. Tomorrow - Sushi with a friend.
    We are blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Panini maker has always been on my lust-list for kitchen equipment. If only I cna make space on my kitchen counter. Your sandwiches look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

09 10