MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hearty Czech Meal

My Granny was a Czech Mama!
She had many wonderful gifts.
One of her greatest gifts
she shared was her cooking
and baking!
She was a fabulous cook!
She always kept all who
were blessed to enter her home
full with love and food!

A simple Czech meal!
Potatoes mixed with sauteed onions,
sausage and homemade bread!
Of course not pictured on the side
are peaches, pickles and a simple salad.
Simple
Yes
Good
Yes Yes Yes 
And for those of you asking......
YES
I did bake the bread!
Ain't it Purty!
I Miss You Granny!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delicious, hearty meal to me, Mama Holli! I love cooking what my grandmas cooked--makes me feel connected to these wonderful women that I love and miss...thanks for sharing this with us--and your bread looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

09 10