MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do You Want To See What Mama Is Cooking Tonight?


CHICKEN!
Sorry!
That was mean!
I just could not stop myself!
Too many chickens around
for Easter!
Cluck Cluck Here
and
 a 
Cluck Cluck There!
Here a Cluck
There a Cluck
Everybody Cluck Cluck!


Potato Chip 
Chicken Tenders
A favorite
 at
 Mama Holli's House!
Go Back to this post
HERE to get the recipe.
MMMM
MMMM
GOOD




4 comments:

  1. Potato chips chicken sound interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holli, Thanks you for such a sweet comment on my blog. I love making the journals. Your chicken recipe sounds great. I'll give it a try. Have a great evening. smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing at crazy Daisy!

    ReplyDelete

09 10