Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing Kendall Payne

I want you to meet a special lady,
Kendall Payne.
She is the daughter of Craig and Susan Tschudi,
sister to Jordan and wife to Tyler.
The first time I heard Kendall sing
was in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
She grabbed the mike during a Tom James
Company Karaoke Session!
She was probably about 16
at the time. She belted out Patsy Clines's
famous song, Crazy!
I knew at that moment she was destined
for greater things!
She has recorded several wonderful
albums. Her songs have appeared on numerous
movies and television shows.
Here is a sample of her work!
Enjoy!
Visit her website for more music!
http://www.kendallpayne.com/

2 comments:

Mary Anne Drury said...

WOW !! Just BEAUTIFUL !!! also, I just found your blog and LOVE it !!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I really, really enjoyed the song! I will check out her website. I could listen to it over and over. Very soothing and so true!!!!