MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing Kendall Payne

I want you to meet a special lady,
Kendall Payne.
She is the daughter of Craig and Susan Tschudi,
sister to Jordan and wife to Tyler.
The first time I heard Kendall sing
was in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
She grabbed the mike during a Tom James
Company Karaoke Session!
She was probably about 16
at the time. She belted out Patsy Clines's
famous song, Crazy!
I knew at that moment she was destined
for greater things!
She has recorded several wonderful
albums. Her songs have appeared on numerous
movies and television shows.
Here is a sample of her work!
Enjoy!
Visit her website for more music!
http://www.kendallpayne.com/

2 comments:

  1. WOW !! Just BEAUTIFUL !!! also, I just found your blog and LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really, really enjoyed the song! I will check out her website. I could listen to it over and over. Very soothing and so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10