MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Turkey Day Tins

This Craft Is Easy As Pumpkin Pie!
With Halloween at 5 days and counting I have started to pull out my T-Day Goodies!  The girls and I made these cute vintage cans yesterday.  We cleaned out used soup cans and glued on these darling vintage graphics provided free at The Graphic Fairy! We sprayed them with a little clear acrylic and TA-DA!  Check out over 1000 free graphics on her blog.









7 comments:

  1. That's a really cute idea! I think I missed those graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is definitely something to brag about! I love that your from Texas. I love that you have a little of everything on your blog. It's almost as random as me! PERFECT! it keeps my attention. Love the playlist...except you don't have Cher-If I Could Turn Back time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! Love, love, love! And how great that it's a recycle project too. Thanks so much for linking up today for "Brag Monday". I'm for sure going to have to make these darling cans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I must say how much I love your banner, It says it all! I love these containers easy and elegant, no one would guess they were soup containers.--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. What a great idea. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your project...now that the weather is turning cooler we are eating more soup...guess I had better start saving my cans.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those tins...how cute are they?!! Great idea to use soup cans, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

09 10