MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mama is Getting Pretty Tired of the COLD!


It is always about this time of year that I start yearning for 
COLOR!
I WANT IT
I REALLY WANT IT
I want to step out on my patio and see
FLOWERS!
PRETTY FLOWERS!
Mama will just have to be patient
as it is going to be a little while before that happens.
SIGH…..
I can just sit and stare at Baby Girl #1's
latest oil painting!
It has COLOR!
I miss watching her paint in the kitchen.
Just another thing I have to be patient about.
Wishing you a beautiful and colorful day!

file:///Users/hollin/Downloads/pinterest-bc6b6-4.html


file:///Users/hollin/Downloads/pinterest-bc6b6-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10