MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mama Holli's Favorite Breakfast Food!


Call Me Crazy....I don't care
Call Me a Loon.....I don't care
Call Me A Nerd......
I REALLY DON'T CARE!
I
LOVE
MEXICAN
FOOD!
I can eat it 24/7
Yes I CAN
So these MACHO NACHOS
that 
the
PIONEER WOMAN
whips
up 
are
Pure
HEAVEN
to
me
BREAKFAST FOOD 
YOU ASK?
OH 
YEAH
BABY!
YOU BETCHA!

GO HERE
to see how she does it!
LOVE THAT GIRL!
YES I DO!

7 comments:

  1. I grew up on Green Chili Burro's for breakfast. I sympathize with that craving! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nachos....who cares when you eat them, morning, noon or night....Let's eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything PW makes is AMAZING and TO.DIE.FOR good! I have made so many of her recipes for family and friends and they are speechless, it's SO good! :) Thanks for sharing these, they look yummy for ANY time of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn straight, mama Holli-breakfast of champions! Gee that sure looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it, sister! I could eat Mexican food non-stop every day of my life! I have The Pioneer Woman's cookbook, too--it was my Christmas present to ME! Love it all...every single page!

    p.s. I ALMOST had this as my new blog background....I was THIS close! Great minds think alike, you know!

    Hope you're having a great night, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! It really looks delish for a second breakfast. First I'd have some juevos rancheros and then this for some crunch=0)

    Love your new look!

    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

09 10