MAMA HAS TALENT! MAMA CAN DANCE,PAINT, COOK, CLEAN, PRAY, SEW, CLIMB TREES, AND MUCH MORE! FOLLOW ALONG AS THIS PERKY MAMA SHOWS THE WORLD HOW IT'S DONE!

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Spy



I am minding my own business
doing dishes at the sink
and look what I spy
through my window!
I want to sit in the sun!
 I quickly reach for the knob
on my faucet.
Switching from COLD to HOT!
That feels good!
Hot water running over my hands!
I can at least pretend
I am sitting in the sun!
My daughter announced a few
days ago that she was so ready
for
SUMMER!
Well I have to agree.
I am COLD!
As much as I love the beauty
of
WINTER,


today
I
am
COLD!
So I will crank up the
heater
and
brew
me
up
some
coffee
and
dream
of 
warmer 
days 
ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely warm thoughts on a winter's day, Holli! Well...it is rather like a cooler summer day where I live...sorry! I do love your snowy pictures, though! Hope you're having a gorgeous day--stay cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a heat wave up here in Maine. It is 42 degrees. I am loving it, my furnace is loving it. I hope it lasts through the weekend. To everyone else, I hope that you are staying warm.

    ReplyDelete

09 10