Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Every Mama Deserves a Great Haircut!

Every Mama remembers with great
JOY 
the day they found their Hairdresser!
It is such an important milestone
in a Mama's life!
For if Mama's hair
is not perky.....
then Mama's not PERKY!
When one finds that talented being
who makes them into a 
beauty queen
every 4-6 weeks,
 it is a bond for eternity!
The perfect Hairdresser can
plunk you in a chair,
survey the damage,
visualize the transformation,
and execute her craft perfectly
while graciously listening 
to
 your every word!
She is magical
in every sense of the word!
Here is my stylist and friend of
12 years!
Kelly Welly is what I call her!
She is FAB!
I mean FAB!!!
The only problem is she is in Texas!
SO SAD For Me!
I am in Colorado now!
So when I go back to visit we all
line up to get our hair "fixed"!
She calls me a
"Tree Hugging Mama"
and
"FIXES" my granola hair
once a year!

Here she is making us purty!
I told you everything
is bigger in
TEXAS!
Big hair needs 
BIG 
scissors!

So if you are lucky enough
to be near The Woodlands, Texas,
give Kelly a call!
She will fix you up
and make you
real purty!
Total Image Salon
Kelly Drebert






25710 Budde Road,
Spring, TX 77380

(281) 362-7966 





2 comments:

kelly Drebert said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU HOLLI WOLLI:)))

mizdarlin said...

If Kellt ever comes visiting to Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, Holli. please beg her to look me up...so hard to find a hair stylist that doesn't want to chop off all your hair...I'm jealous!